This is a repeating event that happens next at 8:00 am Saturday, April 4, 2020.
Breakfast starts around 8am and continues until about 10am. Breakfast is followed by a presentation and the monthly chapter meeting at 10am.
Driving — The Chapter Clubhouse/Campground is located off of Old Dalton Road. If coming from the city of Rome, turn right onto Old Dalton Road just past the Mount Berry Mall. Go 3.8 miles and turn left into the Clubhouse/Campground entrance road. It is directly across from Collier Road on the right. Follow the gravel road. The clubhouse, campground and parking are about about 1/4 mile down this road.
Flying — After landing, taxi to the approach end of old Runway 32. The runway is closed but the taxiway is still open and serves as access (and parking) for all chapter and fly-in aircraft. The chapter clubhouse and campground will be to your right about 100 yards before you get to the end of the runway. Park your aircraft in the grass on either side of the taxiway.
- 8:00 am Saturday, April 4, 2020
- 8:00 am Saturday, May 2, 2020
- 8:00 am Saturday, June 6, 2020
- 8:00 am Saturday, July 4, 2020
- 8:00 am Saturday, August 1, 2020
- 8:00 am Saturday, September 5, 2020
- 8:00 am Saturday, October 3, 2020
- 8:00 am Saturday, November 7, 2020
- 8:00 am Saturday, December 5, 2020